domenica 8 marzo 2015

Vegan Frittata/omelette


Hi guys! I just started a new week and, as usual, I am very busy every single day! Honestly, I have no time for cooking, but I am always trying to think up some new healthy and fast recipe.
Today, I propose you a delicious spinach and basil vegan omelette. It is easy to prepare but be sure that you will satisfy your appetite!

INGREDIENTS
200 g of chickpeas flour
100g of spinach
Some basil leaves
Just enough water
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Some extra virgin olive oil

Put chickpeas flour into a pot, add just enough cold water and try to make a dense mixture. While kneading it, try to avoid lumps.
After this, put together all the other ingredients and mix it carefully.
Meanwhile, heat up a non-stick frying pan and pour the mixture in.
Remember to turn the omelette while cooking every 15 minutes for each of its sides.
Here your omelette is ready to be savoured!
Enjoy your meal! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento